*NEW: ACP leaflets
See our latest ACP leaflet here, we have also produced a leaflets for the parents of young children diagnosed with cancer view here. If you would like to get involved with producing a leaflet in our ACP Talking Series, please contact: Alison Roy at: email@example.com
The ACP has also published guides which answer questions about child and adolescent psychotherapy: what it is, how it can help improve outcomes for children, young people and families and how you can access this service.Click on the titles below to download.
- Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy A guide for parents, carers and families
- Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy A guide for those working with children, young people and families
In September 2011 the ACP published its Specialist Interest Group Briefing Paper Series, which highlights the work carried out by child and adolescent psychotherapists in eight specialist areas. Click on the titles below to download.
- CAPT in the early years
- CAPT in schools
- CAPT with children and young people in hospital and their familes (Revised 2013)
- CAPT with children with disabilities and their families
- CAPT in the family courts
- CAPT with fostered and adopted children
- CAPT with parents and carers
- CAPT longer-term and more intensive work
To download free leaflets on family life from the early to the teenage years written by child and adolescent psychotherapists, please visit: Understanding Childhood