Welcome to the ACP's Press Office. We are able to respond promptly to media requests for expert information or comment on a wide range of issues to do with children, young people, parents and families, including:
- parenting and family relationships
- parent-infant work and work with under-fives
- difficulties with sleeping and feeding; problems at school
- learning difficulties and disabilities
- emotional and physical abuse and neglect
- looked after children, adoption and fostering
- childhood depression and anxiety; self-harm and eating disorders
- parental mental illness and substance misuse
As clinicians working mainly within the NHS, schools and other public sector settings, our members can also provide expert comment on the training and development of the children’s workforce, children and families’ access to mental health services and voluntary regulation of psychotherapy.
For press enquiries (Monday to Friday) please contact:
ACP communications officer Nina Jacobs on 07976 740 489, email firstname.lastname@example.org
ACP Bulletin editor and communications lead Alison Roy on 07801 803 579, email email@example.com
Please note we do not operate an out-of-hours press office but we will aim to deal with your media enquiry as quickly as possible.
Follow us on Twitter @ACPbulletin